We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people peoples as the Traditional Custodians of the Australia’s lands and waters.
We pay our respect to the elders past, present and future for they hold the memories, traditions, culture and hope of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.”
We recognise, respect and celebrate Aboriginal culture and cultural identity are bound up in a deep spiritual connection to country and links today’s Aboriginal people with the ancestors going back more than 1600 generations.
We recognise that Aboriginal communities are strong and resilient, have an enduring and essential connection to Country, and have survived and grown despite colonisation and dispossession”
We recognises that Aboriginal people, as the original custodians of the land on which the Colony of Australia was established:
- have a unique status as the descendants of Australia’s first people; and
- have a spiritual, social, cultural and economic relationship with their traditional lands and waters within Australia; and
- have made a unique and irreplaceable contribution to the identity and well-being of Australia.
- Native Title Forum 2011
- IAP2 Conference – Right People for Country project – October 2011 – Sydney
- Native Title and Cultural Heritage Forum – November 2011 – Perth
Staff – Rockhampton
- Managing Director & Principal Consultant: David Mailman
- Finance Co-ordinator: Hope Mailman
- Bookkeeper: Vicki Taylor
- Office Co-ordinator: Derek Willie
- Cultural Heritage Field Supervisor: Warren Mason
- Administration Officer: Romana Tapim
- Logistics Co-ordinator: Marni Mason
- Projects Administration Co-ordinator: Katia Wragge
Staff – Brisbane
- Administration Officer: Tarsha Scott
Staff – Cairns
- Project/Office Co-ordinator: Kevin White
- Administration Officer: Ellie Naumanen
Our primary focus is to provide our clients with a complete management and co-ordination service to ensure our client’s statutory Cultural Heritage and Native Title legislative obligations and requirements (administrative and field requirements) are addressed and met in a culturally appropriate, yet commercially orientated and mutually beneficial manner. This provides clients with the opportunity to develop good sustainable long term working relationships.